Season 1, Episode 2
26 July 2013 (Netflix)
To rejoin the pod, Sirena, Lyla and Nixie must turn Zac from part-time merman to full-time land boy. With the power of Sirena’s Moon ring, the mermaids give themselves legs and walk on land to begin their task. But when Zac spectacularly uses his new-found powers for good, the mermaids realize their plan may be simple, but not easy.
- Dominic Deutscher As Cam
- Gemma Forsyth As Evie McLaren
- Rowan Hills As David
- John O'Brien As Rob Blakely
- Laura Keneally As Mrs Blakely
- Victor Parascos As Mick
- Millicent O'Hara As Swimming Girl
- Alex McTavish As Swimming Girl's Mother
- Piper Nairn As Girl At Traffic Lights
- Andrew Nicholson As Runner
- This is the first episode that the mermaids get legs and go on land.